Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tantra: Corrupted Beyond Repair?

Tantra: Corrupted Beyond Repair?      First posted on jadebeaty.com, 11/27/09

It is my hope that with this blog I will be able to help clear the misconceptions around the precious teachings of sacred sexuality and be a beacon for those looking for hope: hope that intimacy CAN be learned, taught, and cultivated in our current cultural climate of insanity around sex, love and relationship; hope that we can clear the disrespect for and dissociation from our own precious bodies, and our sensual, sexual nature; hope that sexual wounding can be healed and moved beyond; and hope that our children can grow into healthy and happy expressions of their own sexuality, with loving and appropriate education from the adults around them who care. This is a big undertaking.

I will be writing about my clients in ways that honor the confidentiality and trust that they place in me. The stories I will be sharing, about TM (This Man) © and TW (This Woman) © will be composites of the hundreds of people that have come through my private practice, attended my events, and shown up in my private life for my own continued healing. I invite you to subscribe. I have a lot to share. My work and teachings are currently in metamorphose. I ask for your patience and support in this transition, as I fully open my writing voice and determine how best to share what I have learned and will continue to learn, in my journey as a lover, with heart wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment