Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Introducing This Man (TM)

Introducing This Man (TM)     Posted on jadebeaty.com, 11/27/09

This Man (TM) © was from a very wealthy family, old money, we might say, as his great grandmother had invented a household item that now exists in most homes everywhere. The family legacy from having this foundation of wealth was drug and alcohol addiction, severe dysfunction and enablement, and incest. When he contacted me at age 49, he’d had four failed marriages and had given up on dating or ever finding a mate. He only had sex with prostitutes and claimed that he could not get an erection on his own, but only with someone he paid. As we moved into the energy work on my massage table, my sense of his lower body was that there were iron boxes containing his sexual and creative energy, blocking the upward flow of his life force. As I moved to his heart chakra, I was guided to ask him for eye contact. Placing my hand there and looking into his eyes, six words came out of my mouth (bypassing my brain): “There is nothing wrong with you.”

Tears came to his eyes, and suddenly his body jack knifed into a fetal position. He began sobbing and saying over and over, “I never cried after the first time. I didn’t cry. I was tough. I couldn’t let them win by crying” We moved onto the floor, so I could better hold him, rock him, as he continued to release distress. There were waves coming off the back of his heart space, releasing betrayal and fear. He would slow down and tell parts of his story at times, in a mesmerizing, monotone voice. “My uncle started it when I was 9. My father joined in. They raped me over and over, until I was big enough to fight them off at 16. They liked to sneak up on me and drag me into a closet or bathroom.”

Gradually, his release slowed down and I helped him focus on his breathing, imagining white and golden light coming into the places where this trauma had been stored in his body. I fixed us tea. He seemed drained, but more centered and at peace. He paid me double my fee and left.

I have never heard from him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment