Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Choose # 1 Clients

I Choose # 1 Clients     Posted on jadebeaty.com, 11/28/09

My card says I'm an "Intimacy Consultant" and on my website I also have "Sexual Healer."

People typically have one of two reactions when I tell them what I do:

1) Their eyes light up and they 'get' how helpful that could be. They have lots of questions and are usually more open with their hearts, bodies and minds than the average bear. They are often already in good relationship(s), wanting to make them even better. They may have 'issues,' but they are actively seeking help and willing to consider that a woman like me might have something to share with them.

2) Their eyes start darting around the room and they suddenly see someone they have to go say 'Hi' to, so they can quickly excuse themselves. Or they get really quiet and look at the floor, unwilling to make eye contact with me. I suspect these folks often have unexamined inhibitions, fears and woundings around their relationship with sex and those they have it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment